Hello, dear cooking enthusiasts!
Today, I decided to bring back to life my lovely rubric of the little wonders that take place in the place of a woman- the kitchen. I am no Three Musketeers, however I am no less than equal to Sancho Panza… At cooking… Yeah, I am not too sure how it relates,but metaphors at least should count as trying.
Khem, so today’s main ingredient would be garlic… And bread. The cook has to be at least of Ramsay’s rank to be able to make it, but the taste is not definable even by the most heavenly-like words.
Ingredients you’ll need:
- Tesco Twin Pack Garlic Bread 420G (£1.50);
- Some dirty oven, that is about to break apart in your about to break apart apartment;
- Gloves or towels, because ‘motherfoven’ can be hot, especially if you’re clumzy;
- Computer and some good-for-nothing series;
1. Unpack the bread
2. Turn the oven’s heat to the maximum. (pre-heating is just a waste of time)
3. If you are a heavy eater, put two loafs of bread or vice versa.
4. Go and waste your life on the computer, by watching superficial TV series. I suggest 90210, gossip girl or sex in the city, since they perfectly fit the criteria.
5. In the middle of the time-consuming activities realise that something’s burning and remember that it’s your meal
6. Voila enjoy burnt, unhealthy and most likely disgusting garlic bread.
The previous series of this rubric is here.